QC inspection process is as follows:
1. Select control pair;
2. Select the quality characteristic value to be monitored;
3. Determine specifications and standards and specify quality characteristics;
4. Select the monitoring instrument that can accurately measure the characteristic value or corresponding process parameters, or self-made test means;
5. Conduct actual tests and make data records;
6. Analyze the reasons for the differences between actual and specifications;
7. Take corresponding corrective measures.
After taking corresponding corrective measures, the process shall still be monitored to keep the process at a new control level. Once new impact factors appear, it is also necessary to measure the data and analyze the causes for correction. Therefore, these seven steps form a closed process called "feedback loop". This has something in common with DMAIC of 6Sigma quality breakthrough mode.
- QC Profile